Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Relieving Stress

Hi everyone, 


Yes, I know that exams are coming, and your'e using up your precious play and sleep time for revision. So chill guys, chill. Let's not go too far overboard. Maybe the following tips on relieving stress and tiredness would help. 


1. Have a nice cooling bath. Never (okay, you may think I am using Singlish, but I really recommend you never do so)throw your bag at a corner and start taking out your assessment books. You would be more energized and refreshed to do your work.

2. Never (here we go again......) spend the rest of your time at the study. Go out and breathe in some fresh air and look at some faraway greens. You may be already straining your eyes to look at this post. 


3. Never (see, how important 'never' can be)sleep later than 9.30p.m., especially the day before the exams. You need sleep to be energized and as well as focus on your paper.

Hope these tips are useful! Also, don't mistake me as I'm using Singlish. I'm not that a Singlish King. 原来 'never' 其实很重要!:D :P



-Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment